Pregnancy and becoming a new mum takes a toll on your body and knowing how to look after yourself while pregnant, as well as how to recover and begin exercising after having your baby can be tricky.
Whether you’re brand new to exercise or a seasoned athlete, finding the time and energy to exercise at this time can be difficult
With our help and guidance, we can make exercise a fun, safe, and beneficial aspect of your pregnancy and postnatal recovery.
No matter your current fitness levels, there are a great number of benefits to exercise during pregnancy and beyond.
Benefits of training while pregnant:
- Support healthy pregnancy and baby
- Increase strength to support growing bump
- Reduce joint and back pain
- Improve mood
- Prepare for labour, delivery, and recovery
- Decrease risk of Gestational Diabetes and Pre-eclampsia
- Improve blood flow
- Decrease swelling and water retention
- Support healthy weight gain
Benefits of training postnatally:
- Support recovery and rehabilitation
- Build pelvic floor strength and function
- Support pelvic organ prolapse
- Increase strength for looking after baby
- Improve mood
- Reduce aches and pains
- Support healthy weight loss
Getting Long Lasting Results
Having a coach who understands your pregnant and postnatal body and all the thoughts, feelings, and complexities that come with it is really important when it comes to approaching fitness and exercise at this time.
All Outwork Pregnancy and Postnatal clients receive:
- Access to Warrington’s most experienced coaching team including a specialist Pregnancy & Postnatal Coach
- Access to additional services including Nutrition Coaching and full gym membership
- Access to specialist Women’s Health Physiotherapist
- Discount on Pregnancy and Postnatal activewear from Ottilie Active
- + additional discounts from local services
pregnancy or postnatal recovery services
Wherever you’re at in your pregnancy or postnatal recovery, we have a service that’s right for you.
Swipe through our options below!
£10 per class (£50 for a block of 6 classes)
Baby-friendly (space for little ones)
£40 per hour (discounts on block bookings of 6 or 12 sessions)
A 1-2-1 individualised and fully coached training session
From £15 a week (2 sessions – price increases per additional session)
Workout sessions for you to complete at home or another facility, bespoke to you and the equipment you have available. Includes weekly check-ins.
All new programming clients must complete a Consultation to begin.
£45 (£40 if included with workout programme)
A Fitness Consultation is ideal for those who are currently training but would like some guidance and peace of mind for continuing throughout pregnancy or postnatally.
- A full assessment of movement, fitness, and strength
- Assessment of goals and intentions
- Discussion of feelings and anxieties related to training and fitness
- A personalised accessory and/or rehabilitation programme
- Guidance on training ongoing
- Advice on nutrition
- Access to physiotherapy assessment