Outwork Nutrition Coaching is the most comprehensive way to help you reach your nutrition goals. Whether you’re looking to lead a healthier lifestyle, lose weight, build muscle, or improve athletic performance, we will work with you to help you develop the habits and skills necessary to get you there.
The foundation of everything
Great nutrition is at the foundation of everything you do successfully but it can be difficult to know how and where to start. Nutrition Coaching helps you to understand your goals, find the path to get you to them and build the habits and skills it takes to make real change that lasts a lifetime.
Through a combination of 1-2-1 in person consultations, regular check-ins, daily lessons and habit creating & tracking we work with you as a team to make those changes towards lasting, better nutrition.
Nutrition Coaching includes:
- A dedicated Nutrition Coach who will work with you 1-2-1 throughout
- A 45 minute initial consultation and assessment
- A 30 minute follow up consultation and assessment every 4 weeks + access to additional consultations as needed
- Daily questions, lessons and habit tracking via our online platform and app
- Weekly phone or email check ins
- Progress tracking and assessment via our online platform and app
- Access to additional resources: recipes, menu and meal planning tools, skill development tasks, assessment worksheets, and much more!
Let’s start with a FREE 15 minute telephone consultation where we can discuss what you’d like to achieve from your nutrition and how we can help you.
“Love the information given in daily classes and the recipes. It helps keep consistency with the habits”Carol
“I had lost all enthusiasm to cook meals, let alone healthy ones. I liked that you had one thing to focus on each week. It made it easier to do well”Emily
“I wanted to improve my knowledge in nutrition and start to eat healthier. It helped to change my thinking around my eating and making myself healthier and eat better”Annalisa
“The daily lessons were a great way to change a small thing on a regular basis. I learnt how to eat well and support my exercise regime”Matt
Nutrition Coaching is delivered in 4 week blocks – £90 per 4 weeks
For new clients an initial commitment of 12 weeks is required.